PACIE-Asia Institute Global Education Scholarship
Congratulations to the 2017 recipients!
To increase the global awareness and competencies of students seeking studying at universities and colleges in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Council for International Education and the Asia Institute are offering $2,000 in scholarship funding, which will support students seeking to participate in global learning experiences in Asia in 2017.
Eligibility and Participation
* All submissions should be jointly submitted by a student and a faculty advisor. The faculty advisor can either be a Study Abroad Officer or a Professor. Preferably this individual would have a working relationship with the student applicant.
* Submissions will be accepted from any undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student who is attending a university or college in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
* Students applicants should be seeking to participate in a global learning experience in Asia in 2017. The global learning experience can be:
1. Short-term faculty-led program (10 days - 8 weeks)
2. Semester or full year study abroad program
3. International internship (6 weeks minimum)
4. International scholarly research (4 weeks minimum)
* Student-faculty joint submissions should be submitted no later than March 1, 2017.
* Submissions will be accepted only from students who have selected a global learning experience in a country different from their nationality and/or different from the country that issued their passport.
Application Guidelines and Portal
To learn more about eligibility and the scholarship requirements, please download the scholarship guidelines here.
Student Application Portal: http://www.totuba.org/scholarships/PaCIE/student.html
Faculty Application Portal: http://www.totuba.org/scholarships/PaCIE/faculty.html
For all questions on the scholarship or how to submit an application, please contact Eva Li, Scholarship Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.